Effective Date: JANUARY 6, 2016
MyLingo enables you to purchase, download and play digital audio tracks in various languages for motion pictures and other types of video (“Audio Track Files”) on your compatible mobile device. The App uses audio recognition and synchronization technology to seamlessly match a studio-quality dub in the user’s preferred language to the theater or other loud speaker audio.
Oladas does not knowingly collect information from children under 13. If you are a parent or guardian and believe that your child under the age of 13 has used the App and provided personally identifiable information to us through the App, please contact us at email@example.com and we will work to delete that App account and any such personally identifiable information. If you are under the age of 18, you may request that we remove any content of your by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will work to remove that content. Please note that removal of the content that you have posted does not ensure complete or comprehensive removal of the content (for example, a third party may have copied it and posted it on another site).
1. Effective Date; Changes.
This Policy applies to all information collected by or provided to us on and after the Effective Date. When we make any material changes to this Policy, we will change the Effective Date above and will inform you through a push notification or through the App the next time you log in. We will treat your continued use of the App following such notice as your acceptance of the changes. However, to the extent required by applicable law, we will seek your affirmative consent prior to applying any material change to this Policy to information we collected or received prior to the date of the change.
2. Third Parties.
We may offer links to third parties’ websites or services through the App. This Policy does not apply to information that you may provide to or that may be collected by third parties. We encourage you to request such third parties to provide you with their applicable privacy policies and other terms and conditions before participating in their services or making a purchase.
3. Collected Information
Overview. Our primary purpose in collecting Personal Information (as defined below) is to provide you with a smooth, efficient, and customized experience using our App. This allows us to provide services and features that are more likely to meet your needs, and to customize our App to improve your experience. As used herein, "Personal Information" means information that specifically identifies an individual (such as a name, address, or e-mail address, etc.) or other information about that individual that is directly linked to Personal Information. Personal Information does not include "aggregate" information, which is data we collect about the use and/or performance of our App. We may collect and store information, including Personal Information, that you provide to us when using the App. We may use Personal Information to improve the delivery of our App, including advertising, to develop analytics and aggregated data that allow us and our partners to improve our Services (as defined in the Terms of Service) and to correspond with you.
We may also collect and store non-personally identifiable information that is automatically generated when you use the App. We use this information to do internal research on our users’ demographics, interests, and behavior to better understand, protect and serve you and our community. We use the non-personally identifiable information, such as your mobile carrier, device and application IDs, or anonymized information about your use of the App, and the nature of your use of the App, to improve our App delivery, including advertising, to develop analytics and aggregated data that allow us and our partners to utilize our App, to reach out to you via our App or otherwise, to ensure that you are using our App in compliance with our Terms of Service and to provide information to our partners regarding your use of Audio Track Files that we have licensed from them.
Information You Submit. Oladas collects your phone during registration and any other Personal Information you submit to us from time to time. We use this information for the following general purposes: identification and authentication of a user, improvement to the Services, contact, research, and reporting of aggregated, anonymous data. In addition, we verify your phone number and store it to uniquely identify you.
Information Collected When You Use the App or Download Audio Track Files. When you use the App or purchase an Audio Track File, we may gather certain non-personally identifiable information from you, and this information may be associated with the personally identifiable information that you provide. This includes usage information, such as information on when, how often and for how long you use the App, and server log data such as a device’s IP address, MAC address and operating system version. When you purchase and download an Audio Track File this includes information such as movie title, movie language, audio dub language, device ID, device type, download state, download location, purchase status, purchase location, viewed status, viewed location, deleted status, deleted location, purchase type, and chosen theater. We associate that information with your phone number and may associate that information with other Personal Information. We may also create and store a unique watermark identifier that we may associate with your Personal Information that watermarks any Audio Track Files. We may use a third party service such as Google Analytics to collect usage data.
Location-Based Information. If you allow location-based tracking through your mobile device and App preferences, we will receive information regarding your precise location (using the GPS antenna within your device) when the App is running on your device, such as your location for downloading, purchasing, deleting and viewing locations with respect to an Audio Track File. We may also receive information from the compass on your mobile device, including course, velocity and altitude. This allows the App to track your location, and enables our Services to send your device notifications based on your location. We may also use the location to determine what advertising should be shown in connection with your use of the App or our Services. If you do not allow location-based tracking through your mobile device and App preferences, we have the right to prevent you from using any Audio Track Files that you have licensed from us and you may not be able to use certain other functionalities of the App.
Mobile Device IDs. We may create a unique, random alphanumeric identifier and associate it with your device and the information about you on our servers. We may use this identifier to recognize and remember your device and your preferences when you use the App. If you have elected to receive push notifications, we may collect your device’s unique token to enable us to send such notifications through the third party push notification services.
Reviews, Comments, Communications, and Other Content. We may also collect reviews, comments and other content that users post through the App (“Reviews”) on our Services. These Reviews may be broadly disseminated by the Services and its users, and are not subject to any limitations on use or disclosure by Oladas. When you submit a message through the App, certain information about you may also be associated with such Review. When we use the phrase "public information", we mean the information you choose to disclose to other users of the Services, as well as information that is publicly available. By posting information through the App, you are choosing to make your information public.
Friend Referral. If you choose to use our referral service (if available) to tell a friend about our App, we will ask you for your friend’s name and email address. In that event, we will automatically send your friend a one-time email inviting him or her to download our App. Oladas uses this information for the sole purpose of sending this one-time email and tracking the success of our referral program. Your friend may contact us at email@example.com to request that we remove this information from our database.
4. Use & Disclosure of Information
We may internally use the information we maintain about you as follows:
- We may use submitted information for the purposes for which you provided the information, such as to create and maintain an App account for you.
- We may use submitted information and collected information to provide the features and functionality of the App to you.
- We may use submitted information and collected information to personalize the content that you and others see based on personal characteristics or preferences.
- We may analyze collected information relating to your use of the App in order to help us improve the App and develop and improve other products and services.
- We may use submitted information and collected information to help troubleshoot problems, provide you with required notices, enforce our Terms of Service (for example, when necessary to protect our or a third party’s intellectual property or proprietary rights), or to alert you to changes in our policies or agreements that may affect your use of the App.
We may use and disclose the information we maintain about you as follows:
- In the future, we may disclose non-personally identifiable information to third party partners in furtherance of our business arrangements with them, including without limitation to jointly offer a product or service to you or create interoperability between our products and services and the products and services of such partners.
- We may provide advertisers and other third parties with aggregated, non-identifiable information about our user base and its usage patterns, including without limitation providing information about the usage of Audio Track Files to our licensors.
- We may use contractors and third party service providers to provide the App to our users. When our contractors or service provider obtain access to your information, they are required to protect this information in a manner that is consistent with this Policy by, for example, not using the information for any purpose other than to carry out the services they are performing for Oladas.
- We will use and disclose information where we, in good faith, believe that the law or legal process (such as a court order, search warrant or subpoena) requires us to do so or in other circumstances when necessary either to protect the rights or property of Oladas, our users, and third parties.
- If you provide feedback to us regarding the App or any Audio Track File, we may provide your feedback to our third party business partners, after we have removed your Personal Information from the feedback that you have provided us.
- We may use submitted information and collected information and disclose such information, with or without Watermarks, to our third party business partners or licensors of Audio Track Files, for the purpose of tracking and enforcing our Terms of Service (for example, when necessary to protect our or a third party’s intellectual property or proprietary rights), including without limitation to protect Audio Track Files against piracy, ensure that use of the Audio Track File was in the appropriate location or protect against other uses in violation of our Terms of Service.
5. Deleting Your Information.
You may at any time request that we delete from our servers all of your account information by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Such requests will be honored within a reasonable time period after they have been received, provided that you give us all reasonably necessary information and cooperation and that we are not investigating your usage of any Audio Track Files to ensure that your usage complies with our Terms of Service. Certain data may continue to be stored in our backup systems until regularly scheduled deletions occur. Please keep in mind that whenever you voluntarily make your Personal Information or other private information available for viewing by third parties online – for example on discussion boards or forums, or through social networking websites – that information can be seen, collected and used by others besides us. We cannot be responsible for any unauthorized third party use of such information.
6. Links to Other Websites.
Our App may contain links to non-Oladas web sites. These links are provided to you as a convenience, and Oladas is not responsible for the content of any linked web site. Any non-Oladas web site accessed from the Services is independent from Oladas, and Oladas has no control over the content of that web site. These other websites may place their own cookies or other files on your computer, collect data or solicit personal information from you. We encourage you to read the privacy policies or statements of the other websites you visit.
7. Some portions of our App implements Google Maps/Earth mapping services, including Google Maps API(s).
8. Choices Regarding Third Party Offers.
To the extent we send you commercial e-mails regarding third party marketing or promotional materials, we will give you the ability to opt-out of receiving such e-mails in accordance with applicable law. We will not provide your personally identifiable information to third parties for their own marketing purposes without your consent.
The personally identifiable information we collect about you is stored in limited access servers. We will maintain reasonable safeguards to protect the security of these servers and your personally identifiable information. However, no security measures are 100% effective and we cannot guarantee the security of your personally identifiable information
10. Transfer As Corporate Asset.
In the event of a merger, sale of capital stock or assets, reorganization, consolidation or similar transaction involving Oladas, the information we possess (including personally identifiable information) shall be transferred as a corporate asset to the acquiring entity, and such entity will continue to handle such information in accordance with this Policy.
11. Transfer to the U.S. or other Countries.
Oladas is established in and uses facilities in the United States. Your information will be stored and processed in the United States or other countries where Oladas has facilities. By using the App, you consent to the transfer of information outside of your country, even if your country has more rigorous data protection standards.
12. Terms of Service.
Please also visit our Terms of Service section establishing the terms, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our Website.
13. Your Consent.
By using the App, you consent to our latest Policy.
Oladas may update this Policy from time to time. If we decide to change our Policy, we will post those changes on our Website, and update the Policy modification date at the top of the page. We will treat your continued use of the App following such notice as your acceptance of the changes. However, to the extent required by law, we will seek your affirmative consent prior to applying material changes to this Policy on how we use or disclose personally identifiable information to information we collected or received prior to the date of the change.
15. Contacting Us.
If you have any questions about this Policy, please contact us at contact@myLINGOapp.com.